Friday, June 6, 2008

Voice: Found!

Alas, I've been MIA for a while. May was a tough month for me, I didn't have the time or the energy to blog much. However, I'd promised Julie a post for her blog (see why here), and spent most of the month struggling with that. Just when I was about to give up, though, I found my voice. It was in a place I didn't even think to look and it snuck up on me. I'm so glad that it did, it gave me renewed perspective which apparently, had been a bit misplaced. You can read my story over on Julie's blog, The Surrendered Scribe.

Now that my voice has been found, though, I'm full speed ahead! Look for a new post on my 5Things blog, and more frequent activity right here. Oh, and Julie tagged me to write a scary story, so I'm working on that, too!

Happy June, everyone!

No comments: