Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Members Project

OK, maybe a cheap plug since I work there, but if you happen to be an American Express Cardmember (or have ever thought of becoming one), check this out... what a great way to do a little bit of good...

*************

Presenting The Members Project (SM), an exciting initiative that brings American Express® Cardmembers together to do something good for our world. Join Cardmembers across the country to vote for one incredible idea. On August 7, American Express will bring it to life with anywhere from $1 million to $5 million in funding. Which idea will it be? The decision is yours. Cast your vote at www.membersproject.com.


4 comments:

Dx said...

They're all brilliant. Can I cast a vote for each of them?

By the way, I noticed there were 5 entries - hope these aren't your NEXT FIVE THINGS.

Kat said...

DX - I submitted my "Install chair rail & paint downstairs" idea from my own 5 Things list, but it didn't make the cut. Oh well, maybe next year...

My dad, a public school teacher, is ticked off at me about this whole contest. He had a grant idea he wanted to submit, but since I'm on contractor for the company, my family is ineligible. He says I now owe him $5 million since he know he would have won otherwise.

Think I can just tell him the check is in the mail?

dog said...

Or your dad could've had a trusted colleague enter his idea for him?

Kat said...

dog - I suggested that, but he's like me, too scared to get caught. Oh well... maybe next year!