Wednesday, March 18, 2009

(Not So) Extreme Makeover: Me Edition -- Week 4


Not much forward progress this week, unfortunately, but on the bright side, there were no steps backwards!
.
Here are my updates on the 3 items I've been working on:
.
1. Drink more water. Well, I'm still not drinking more water than before. I think I'm just drinking less soda. I just can't figure out how to get my headset to reach the ladies room, which is about 2 miles from my desk. Not giving up yet...
.
2. Grump less. I have been working every night and every weekend for about 2 1/2 weeks now. (Don't worry, Mom... it's "normal" for the stage of the project I'm in at work.... will be better next week.) Anyway, I've been too busy and too tired to grump too much this week. Hoping that when things slow down, I can keep the grump to a minimum.
.
3. Find and read a book to better myself. No progress in this area, though I'm working on deciding what kind of book I want to find and read. Hoping to have at least that much accomplished before next week's update.
.
Still going strong with:
Better skin care
.
What are you working on this week?

Be sure to check out the lists from:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kat,
I have not had the time to get my (not so)extremem makeover up on my blog, BUT your posts has kept my mind thinking about ways to improve myself. At the moment ('cause it changes weekly or daily it seems...I'm sure you understand that one) I'm trying to drink more water, eat better, and just make wise choices in all areas. Thank you so much for posting this challenge and keeping the idea of bettering myself in the front of my mind.
Have a great weekend!
Jennifer