Wednesday, March 25, 2009

(Not So) Extreme Makeover: Me Edition -- Week 5


I hope y'all are making great progress on your goals! Can't wait to hear the updates, please leave a comment so we can come check out what you're working on.
.
Here are my updates on the 3 items I've been working on:
.
1. Drink more water. Still not drinking more water than before.... Still not giving up yet...
.
2. Grump less. I actually think I'm doing better on this one. This is bigger than "not grumping at my kids," though. This is a total and complete mindshift about what's important and what's worth getting upset over (or not). I'm proud of myself in this area, but still have work to do.
.
3. Find and read a book to better myself. My wonderful friend Brenda is sending me a book she read for book club, she said it's a "makes you think" kind of book. I'm excited to see what it's about and start reading!
.
Still going strong with:
Better skin care
.
. What are you working on this week? Be sure to check out the lists from:
Julie (The Surrendered Scribe)

2 comments:

Luanne said...

Ok, so I keep waiting Wednesday after Wednesday, hoping to post some kind of wonderful progress on my goals. However, so far it's been at a snail's pace. But I keep going, knowing change is going to happen. One of the things that keeps me motivated is reading your weekly updates. Thanks for providing the weekly encouragement!

Julie Arduini said...

Thanks Kat for the link! I just keep saying to myself "Don't despise small beginnings" and i tell others that I give baby steps a whole new definition!

We'll get there, sounds like you are doing great!